NEW YORK, May 31, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — As per Zion Market Research study, The global facial cleanser market size was worth around USD 2.15 Billion in 2022 and is predicted to grow to around USD 8.27 Billion by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 5.41% between 2023 and 2030.
Report Link with All Related Graphs & Charts: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/facial-cleanser-market
Facial Cleanser Market: Overview
A facial cleanser is a type of skincare product that is designed to remove oil, dirt, makeup, and other impurities from the surface of the skin. It has become an essential part of daily skincare routine followed by the general population since it helps to achieve and maintain healthy or clean skin. Facial cleansers are available commercially in several forms such as gels, creams, foams, and liquids. The typical formulation of the products includes ingredients that can efficiently clean the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture.
Thus causing only the unnecessary impurities to be removed from the skin on the face. Some of the common ingredients used are moisturizing agents that prevent the skin from drying out completely and surfactants that are responsible for lifting and removing dirt or oil. The industry deals with the formulation, production, marketing, and distribution of facial cleansers either to commercial businesses or for personal use.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/facial-cleanser-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2023 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 199 + Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2023 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes an Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
Key Industry Insights & Findings of the Facial Cleanser Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the global facial cleanser market is estimated to grow annually at a CAGR of around 5.41% over the forecast period (2023-2030)
- In terms of revenue, the global facial cleanser market size was valued at around USD 2.15 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 8.27 billion, by 2030.
- The facial cleanser market is projected to grow at a significant rate due to the increasing population rate
- Based on product type segmentation, foam type cleanser was predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2022
- Based on end-user segmentation, the commercial was the leading user in 2022
- On the basis of region, Asia-Pacific was the leading revenue generator in 2022
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled “Facial Cleanser Market By Product Type (Solvent-Based Cleanser, Foam Type Cleanser, No Foam Cleanser, Face Cream, Face Oil, Collagen Type Cleanser), By End-User (Commercial And Personal), By Type (Efficacy Type, Scrub Type, And Normal Type), By Distribution Channel (Offline, Online, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030″ into their research database.
Facial Cleanser Market: Growth Drivers
- Increasing population to drive market growth.
The global facial cleanser market is projected to grow owing to the increasing population rate across the globe. Facial cleansers are basic everyday items that are used by a large section of the consumer group including people from all genders and regions. The market has several kinds of products across price ranges and types. Every person can find at least one brand of product that is suitable for their needs depending on budget and other aspects. As the population continues to rise, the demand for personal care products such as facial cleansers is expected to continue growing.
This trend could be further strengthened by the rising awareness rate in the population about the importance of skincare and personal grooming. With the rise in social medical influence, more people have become aware of the reasons why it is important to invest in good skincare. They are also armed with knowledge of the presence of different brands and their performance reviews.
Facial Cleanser Market: Restraints
- Intense competition to restrict market expansion.
The global facial cleanser industry is highly saturated due to the presence of several players in the industry. This includes regional companies as well as large-scale corporations. Due to over-saturation, the industry is expected to face certain losses as it not only impacts consumers’ choices and preferences but also poses threats to existing players to ensure that their products stand out from the rest of the items available. Furthermore, new players face more roadblocks since it is difficult to create a strong foothold in the industry.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/facial-cleanser-market
Facial Cleanser Market: Opportunities
- Rising hold of e-commerce business to provide more growth opportunities.
The global facial cleanser market is expected to come across several growth opportunities led by the increasing presence and hold of e-commerce businesses and digital marketing. The industry players have managed to leverage the potential of digital marketing by investing in the growing ‘influencer culture’ on social media sites such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and other platforms. As per Statista, L’Oréal, a cosmetic giant, spent nearly 12 billion Euros on advertising in 2022.
Facial Cleanser Market: Challenges
- Constantly changing consumer preferences to challenge market growth.
The consumption rate of personal grooming products such as facial cleansers depends entirely on consumer preference and choices. With easily accessible knowledge with the aid of the Internet, consumers have become more aware of the products and their requirements. This has led to consistently changing trends in terms of what consumers expect from brands. It is difficult for all companies to keep up with the changing dynamics and businesses that are unable to incorporate the change may suffer huge losses.
Global Facial Cleanser Market: Segmentation
- The global facial cleanser market is segmented based on product type, end-user, type, distribution channel, and region.
Based on product type, the global market segments are solvent-based cleanser, foam type cleanser, no foam cleanser, face cream, face oil, and collagen type cleanser. The industry witnessed the highest growth in the foam type cleanser segment in 2022 mostly because of the general inclination and perception of people regarding the lathering of a cleaning product.
Furthermore, most of these items feel soft on the skin and leave it light and fresh. They are perceived to efficiently remove dirt, oil, and impurities from the skin’s surface. Solvent-based facial cleansers have also become popular in recent times. They generally include oil-based cleansers or micellar water and their popularity is driven by their ability to remove make-up products as well. A Statista report claims that nearly 37% of the male population regularly practices skin care.
Based on end-user, the facial cleanser industry segments are commercial and personal.
Based on type, the global market segments are efficacy type, scrub type, and normal type. The highest CAGR was observed in the normal type segment in 2022. This type of cleanser generally caters to a broader consumer group since they offer gentle and pH-balanced products that are efficient in removing dirt and other forms of impurities.
Since they are milder and are not harsh on the skin, they can be used for long terms and hence have higher popularity. Efficacy types are generally designed keeping in view limited usage and for specific purposes. They tend to target issues such as acne, oil control, brightening, or anti-aging and may contain active ingredients like salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or vitamin C that address specific concerns. It is recommended to select face wash with a pH balance in the range of 4.5-6.5.
Based on distribution channel, the facial cleanser industry segments are offline, online, and others.
Get More Insight before [email protected]: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/facial-cleanser-market
List of Key Players in Facial Cleanser Market:
- La Roche-Posay
- Mario Badescu
- The Body Shop
- Estée Lauder
- Drunk Elephant
- Sunday Riley
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Facial Cleanser Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Facial Cleanser Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Facial Cleanser Market Industry?
- What segments does the Facial Cleanser Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Facial Cleanser Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 2.15 Billion
Revenue forecast in 2030
USD 8.27 Billion
CAGR of almost 5.41% 2023-2030
2016 – 2021
2023 – 2030
By Product Type, By End-User, By Type, By Distribution Channel, and By Region
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2030
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Neutrogena, Cetaphil, Olay, Dove, Clinique, La Roche-Posay, Kiehl’s, Shiseido, Aveeno, Mario Badescu, The Body Shop, Estée Lauder, Dermalogica, Bioderma, Garnier, Murad, Nivea, Simple, Fresh, Origins, Tatcha, Philosophy, Elemis, Drunk Elephant, and Sunday Riley along with many others.
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
- In January 2023, 82°E, a new luxury skincare brand owned by Deepika Padukone, a popular Indian actress, announced product extension by launching a range of face cleansers. The new product line is called ‘Lotus Splash’ and is priced at INR 1200
- In July 2023, AnyMind Group, a company that deals with end-to-end commerce enablement, announced the launch of “Face Wash” in association with the brand producer of NaturaLUNA… and Japanese celebrity Becky. Face Wash is a 100% natural and foam-based facial cleanser. It was made available on 14th July through the online portal of NautraLUNA
- In July 2022, Himalaya Wellness Company, an India-based wellness business, announced the launch of a new television commercial marketing its flagship Purifying Neem Face Wash. The new advertisement aims to educate the population about the science behind pimples and effective methods of solving them.
- Asia-Pacific to dominate market growth.
The global facial cleanser market is expected to be dominated by Asia-Pacific during the forecast period mainly due to the presence of a larger consumer database. This is due to the high population of Asian countries such as China and India. These nations along with other economies are witnessing a surge in disposable income of the general population due to the growing employment rate. Barring certain countries such as Sri Lanka and Pakistan, most of these economies are registering a slow inflation rate which has allowed more people to spend on other personal expenses such as grooming products.
In addition to this, India, China, and South Korea have a presence of a large number of domestic players that are targeting regional consumers by offering products that best meet the requirements of the local population. This has helped the domestic industry generate a higher revenue stream as most of the international brands are expensive and unaffordable.
Global Facial Cleanser Market is segmented as follows:
Facial Cleanser Market: By Product Type Outlook (2022-2030)
- Solvent-Based Cleanser
- Foam Type Cleanser
- No Foam Cleanser
- Face Cream
- Face Oil
- Collagen Type Cleanser
Facial Cleanser Market: By End-User Outlook (2022-2030)
Facial Cleanser Market: By Type Outlook (2022-2030)
- Efficacy Type
- Scrub Type
- Normal Type
Facial Cleanser Market: By Distribution Channel Outlook (2022-2030)
Facial Cleanser Market: By Region Outlook (2022-2030)
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Cooler Box Market: The global cooler box market size was worth around USD 5 Billion in 2022 and is predicted to grow to around USD 9.5 Billion by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 10% between 2023 and 2030.
- Roofing Underlayment Market: The global roofing underlayment market size was worth around USD 26.60 Billion in 2022 and is predicted to grow to around USD 40.06 Billion by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 5.42% between 2023 and 2030.
- Ski Gear and Equipment Market: The global ski gear and equipment market size was evaluated at $13.5 Billion in 2022 and is slated to hit $19.5 Billion by the end of 2030 with a CAGR of nearly 6.1% between 2023 and 2030.
- Rose Oil Market: The global rose oil market size was evaluated at $12.1 Billion in 2022 and is slated to hit $24.3 Billion by the end of 2030 with a CAGR of nearly 11.1% between 2023 and 2030.
- Kitchen Knives Market: The global kitchen knives market size was evaluated at $14.5 Billion in 2022 and is slated to hit $16.5 Billion by the end of 2030 with a CAGR of nearly 6.3% between 2023 and 2030.
Browse through Zion Market Research’s coverage of the Global Consumer Goods Industry
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting-edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, and company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +1 (844) 845-5245
USA/Canada Toll-Free No. +1 (855) 465-4651
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Zion Market Research
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-facial-cleanser-market-size-is-growing-from-usd-2-15-billion-in-2022-to-usd-8-27-billion-by-2030-at-a-cagr-of-5-41-301838649.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com