NEW YORK, July 11, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — As per Zion Market Research study, the global hair wigs and extensions market size was worth around USD 6.48 billion in 2022 and is predicted to grow to around USD 12.25 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of approximately 8.29% during the forecast period (2023- 2030).
The report delves deeper into several crucial aspects of the global hair wigs and extensions market. It includes a detailed discussion of existing growth factors and restraints. Future growth opportunities and challenges that impact the hair wigs and extensions industry are comprehensively addressed in the report.
Report Link with All Related Graphs & Charts: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/hair-wigs-and-extensions-market
Hair Wigs And Extensions Market: Overview
Hair extensions and wings are types of hair accessories that are used with the specific goal to improve hair volume on the human scalp or to change the appearance of a person by allowing them access to more scalp hair that they can experiment with. For instance, hair wigs cover the entire scalp. They can also be used to cover bald spots or for commercial purposes such as the application involving the use by entertainment artists. Wigs are available in different lengths and can be styled, cut, or customized depending on consumer needs. Extensions are hair strands that are attached to the natural hair and are generally used to add color, length, or volume. Extensions are known to be more versatile as compared to hair wigs. The market is a representation of several brands operating commercially.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/hair-wigs-and-extensions-market
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- 2023 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- 229+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2023 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes an Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research Methodology
Key Industry Insights & Findings of the Hair Wigs and Extensions Market Reports:
- As per the analysis, the Hair Wigs and Extensions market share is likely to grow above a CAGR of around 8.29% between 2023 and 2030.
- The Hair Wigs and Extensions market size was worth around US$ 6.48 billion in 2022 and is estimated to hit approximately US$ 12.25 billion by 2030. Due to a variety of driving factors, the market is predicted to rise at a significant rate.
- The hair wigs and extensions market is projected to grow at a significant rate due to the increasing application in creative arts
- Based on product segmentation, wigs was predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2022
- Based on end-user segmentation, the commercial was the leading user in 2022
- On the basis of region, North America was the leading revenue generator in 2022
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled “Hair Wigs And Extensions Market By Product (Extensions And Wigs), By Hair Type (Synthetic And Real), By End-User (Individual And Commercial), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030” into their research database.
Hair Wigs and Extensions Market Dynamics:
The global hair wigs and extensions market is projected to grow owing to increasing emphasis on physical appearance. This is especially driven by the massive impact of social media on the younger generation as they seek items or accessories that allow them to change their aesthetics. Moreover, the ever-evolving fashion industry plays a crucial role in generating higher revenue. As hairstyles continue to evolve or change across the globe with time, people seek measures to achieve new looks and experiment with different hair colors, lengths, or styles. Since wigs or extensions offer a convenient way to try such changes, their consumption rate is likely to grow at a steady rate.
In addition to this, rising competition in the cinema sector due to the unprecedented rise of over-the-top (OTT) platforms has further pushed production houses to ensure a higher quality of the digital motion picture to stay ahead in the game. In 2022, more than 449 movies were released in the US and Canada as per a report. The current state of celebrity and media influence remains a strong reason for many people following the footsteps of their preferred celebrities. The use of social media influencers and marketing strategies is a frequently adopted method to drive sales revenue.
The hair wigs and extensions industry may come across certain growth restrictions due to the growing concerns over the ethical sourcing of natural hair to produce wigs and extensions. Several welfare agencies have questioned brands on aspects such as the origin of the hair, fair labor practices, and environmental impact. If the companies fail to deliver appropriate responses, they may have to face repercussions. Moreover, the complex and intensive process of maintaining wigs and extensions could further lead to limited adoption since proper maintenance is crucial to the longevity and appearance of such products.
Providing customized solutions to consumers could lead to better growth opportunities while higher susceptibility to damage from the sale of counterfeit products may create challenges against market growth.
Directly Purchase a Copy of The Report with TOC | Quick Delivery Available @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/hair-wigs-and-extensions-market
Global Hair Wigs and Extensions Market: Segmentation
The global wigs and extensions market is segmented based on product, hair type, end-users, and region.
Based on product, the global market is divided into extensions and wigs.
Based on hair type, the global market divisions are synthetic and real. In 2022, the leading revenue was generated from the real segment since there was more demand for extensions and wigs made of natural human hair. It held dominance over 66% of the hair wigs and extensions industry share. This was especially witnessed in developed countries where consumer awareness and expectations are high. However, emerging economies such as China, India, and other nations are also witnessing surging demand for real hair wigs. The growing commercial applications could be another triggering factor for segmental growth. Moreover, international brands such as RENE OF PARIS and Ellen Wille are amping up their marketing activities to promote real hair wigs or extensions.
Based on end-user, the global market is segmented into individual and commercial. The highest growth was observed in the commercial segment. It comprises the entertainment industry, beauty salons, hair stylists, and fashion professionals. All of the final users in the commercial sector have registered steady growth after being drastically impacted during Covid-19. A large portion of the commercial segment has already recovered due to an increase in professional assignments undertaken by actors, actresses, models, performers, and stylists. The individual segment also generated substantial revenue mainly due to rising interest among the general population toward trying new hairstyles and increasing hair fall. As per Cleveland Clinic, hair fall impacts nearly 80% of the US population.
- In September 2022, Nadula Hair announced the launch of a new range of hair wigs to go with Autumn styling. The company has a presence in around 50 countries globally
- In February 2023, Diva Divine, India’s leading hair wigs and extensions provider, launched a new salon in Mumbai. Consumers will have access to the entire range of products owned by the company
- In October 2022, HairOriginals, a leading brand operating in the sector, launched several offline experience centers across India
Get More Insight before Buying @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/hair-wigs-and-extensions-market
The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global Hair Wigs and Extensions Market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the market’s main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness.
Some of the main players in the global Hair Wigs and Extensions market include;
- L’Oréal SA
- Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Shake-N-Go Fashion Inc.
- HairUWear Inc.
- Great Lengths Ltd.
- Klix Hair Extensions
- Indique Hair
- Wilshire Wigs
- Zury Hollywood
- Jon Renau
- The Hair Shop Inc.
- Bellami Hair
- Hotheads Hair Extensions
- Luxy Hair
- Remy New York
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the growth rate forecast and market size for Hair Wigs and Extensions Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Hair Wigs and Extensions Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Hair Wigs and Extensions Market Industry?
- What segments does the Hair Wigs and Extensions Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Hair Wigs and Extensions Market sample report and company profiles?
Market Size in 2022
USD 6.48 Billion
Market Forecast in 2030
USD 12.25 Billion
CAGR of 8.29%
Key Companies Covered
L’Oréal SA, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Henkel
By Product, By Hair Type, By End-User, and By Region
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs.
Request Free Brochure of the Global Hair Wigs and Extensions Market @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/hair-wigs-and-extensions-market
North America: The global wigs and extensions market is projected to register the highest growth in North America during the forecast period. The presence of key players who have managed to establish a dedicated consumer group across countries and regions is the main reason for the higher regional growth rate. Moreover, the US hair wigs and extensions industry is highly influenced by social media culture as many people seek to adopt the way their favorite celebrities live. The rising prevalence of hair loss issues faced by the majority of US citizens due to lifestyle, eating habits, or hormonal causes plays an important role in the growing demand for customized wigs or extensions.
Asia-Pacific: Asia-Pacific is expected to register a higher growth rate as compared to the last few years due to the changing fashion trends in countries such as China, South Korea, Japan, and India. South Korea is home to some of the biggest beauty and welfare brands. Moreover, factors such as increasing disposable income and the influence of K-pop and other entertainment industries are anticipated to become crucial growth drivers.
Global Hair Wigs and Extensions Market is segmented as follows:
By Product Outlook (2023-2030)
By Hair Type Outlook (2023-2030)
By End-User Outlook (2023-2030)
By Region Outlook (2023-2030)
- North America
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Curtains And Window Blinds Market By Product (Window Blinds, Curtain & Drapes, Window Shades, Connected, And Solar Screens), By Material (PVC, Cotton, Metal, Wood, And Polyester), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/curtains-and-window-blinds-market-size
- Massage Pillow Market By End-User (Housework People, Sedentary Population, And Others), By Distribution Channel (Offline And Online), By Type (Kneading, With Hyperthermia, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/massage-pillow-market-size
- Motorcycle Helmets Market By Product (Full Face, Open Face, Off-Road/Racing, And Others), By End User (Rider And Passenger), By Distribution Channel (Offline And Online), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/motorcycle-helmets-market-size
- Sunglasses Pouch Market By Type (Sunglass Box, Hinged Case, Pouch, And Others), By Material (Micro Fiber, Plastics, Fabrics, Leather, And Others), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/sunglasses-pouch-market-size
- Sanitary Ware Market By Technology (Spangles, Slip Casting, Pressure Coating, Jiggering, Isostatic Casting, And Others), By Product Type (Urinals, Washbasins & Kitchen Sinks, Bidets, Water Closets, Faucets, And Others), By Distribution Channel (Online And Offline), By End-User (Commercial And Residential), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2023 – 2030: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/sanitary-ware-market
Browse through Zion Market Research’s coverage of the Global Consumer Goods Industry
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting-edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, and company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries.
Our database is been updated constantly to fulfil our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +1 (844) 845-5245
USA/Canada Toll-Free No. +1 (855) 465-4651
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Zion Market Research
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/statistics-on-hair-wigs-and-extensions-market-size–share-worth-over-usd-12-25-billion-by-2030–exhibit-a-cagr-of-8-29—industry-trends-demand-value-analysis–forecast-report-by-zion-market-research-301874510.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com
The post Statistics on Hair Wigs and Extensions Market Size & Share Worth Over USD 12.25 Billion by 2030, Exhibit a CAGR of 8.29% – Industry Trends, Demand, Value, Analysis & Forecast Report by Zion Market Research first appeared on NY Elite Magazine.